Welcome to TELUS Mobility
Everything you need to know about setting up your smartphone, tablet and smartwatches on the TELUS network.
Set up My TELUS to manage your services online
You can manage all of your TELUS mobility services in theand online with . Register or log in for any of the following activities:
- View your monthly bill and past bills, usage details and add fast pass in
- Set up payment arrangement in
- , or suspend your devices in
- Update your address, view your Customer Service Agreement and change security settings in
- if you need more monthly data or
- Confirm travel coverage for your devices and learn how to set up Easy Roam in
Transfer your phone number
Before you get started, you will need your new TELUS SIM card and your SIM card from your old service provider. Make sure your current phone number remains active to complete the transfer. Keep the device you will use with TELUS nearby and ready to go when prompted. To begin the transfer, register or log in to My TELUS and visit thepage.
For additional details, visit thesupport page.
Set up your SIM or eSIM
Set up your SIM card
- Make sure the device is turned off
- Locate the SIM card slot and insert your SIM (refer to the manufacturer’s guide for help)
- Turn on your device and complete the automatic activation (connect to Wi-Fi if you do not have a data plan)
- Restart your device
Learn how to.
Set up your eSIM
If you are using a new device, follow the on-screen instructions after powering on and select the option to set up without a SIM card, if asked.
- Connect to Wi-Fi (the eSIM download will fail without Wi-Fi)
- Scan the QR code on the TELUS eSIM voucher with your phone camera and follow the prompted steps
- Restart your device
If you need additional help, you can visit the support page on.
Note: If you have lost your SIM or if you are changing your existing SIM card, be sure to update your My TELUS profile with your new SIM number.
Understand our Mobility bill
Like all service providers, TELUS bills one month in advance. As a result, your first bill might be different from the bills you’ll receive in the future. Watch this video to learn more.
Key elements of your bill
- Regular monthly recurring charges for plans and add-ons for next full month. For example:
- Peace of Mind Connect Unlimited
- Monthly TELUS Easy Payment
- Partial charges: If you have changed your plan or add-ons during renewal, your next immediate bill will have adjustment for old plans and add-ons.
- One-time service fee: For example, Connection fee
- Bill credits for promotions may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear.
When to expect your bill
TELUS offers paperless billing. You will receive an email and/or SMS notification of your e.Bill 2-5 days after your billing date.
Manage your bill and payment online
Register or log in to the and go to the Billing tab where you can:
- View your bills
- Download the Customer Service Agreement
- Manage e.Bill notifications
- Explore payment options
If you need additional help, please visit our Support page toand other types of charges.
Understand your data plan and data proration
Check what your data plan includes
Register or log in to My TELUS and selectto check the details of your service. You can also check your Customer Service Agreement which is at the very bottom of the Billing tab.
Learn how to.
What is data proration?
Data proration means that you won’t have access to the full amount of your data until your next billing cycle. This happens when you make a rate plan change or join TELUS during a billing cycle.
For example, if you switch from a 6GB rate plan to a 10GB rate plan with 12 days left in your billing cycle, you will have access to 4GB of data for these 12 days. You will have access to the full data amount once you enter your first full billing cycle.
Learn more about.
Get to know your device
To learn more about your phone’s features, check out the. Just choose the device type you have and what you would like to learn about.
Learn how to.
Set up your smartwatch
Before you start
- Register for as you may be required to use your login credentials during setup
- Confirm which smartwatch plan you have (Standalone plan or OneNumber plan) on the in My TELUS or your order confirmation email
- Make sure your phone and your smartwatch are within range of each other (usually within 30 feet, or 10 meters apart)
- Make sure you have the latest software on both your smartphone and smartwatch
- Learn how to set up your OneNumber plan with or
- Learn how to set up your
For any other questions regarding your smartwatch, visit thepage or our page.
Get support at TELUS
Having trouble with your device? Turning off your device and then turning it back on again fixes many common issues. For other support options:
- Chat with in the My TELUS App or online
- Check out for detailed step-by-step instructions
- Download the app and run a diagnostic test for your specific device
- Ask fellow TELUS users questions in and find answers to questions that others have already submitted