Moving home with TELUS
Schedule your next move with TELUS Smart Move. Our moving experts are here to help you transfer or get services to your new home.
Book your appointment by phone
Moving day has a whole set of challenges when it comes to technology. And we know that staying connected with your TELUS home services is more important than ever.
We’re here to help. Give us at least two weeks' notice, and we’ll make sure you don’t miss a beat. Plus, there are no fees to move your TELUS services.
Call us at 1-855-233-2301 to book your moving appointment.
Have this information ready when you call:
- TELUS account number
- TELUS account PIN
- The last 3 digits of your driver's licence or social insurance number, or your date of birth
- Contact number during your move
- Full addresses of where you’re moving from and to. (For rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan.)
- Preferred disconnection and connection dates
To learn more about how to move your home services, visit the Move your TELUS Home Services page
Steps to take before the technician arrives
- Save any important voicemail messages
- Bring all cables and TELUS equipment with you to the new address
- If you’re moving to an apartment or condo, make arrangements to give our technicians access to the telephone room on moving day. Someone over the age of 18 must be present during the entire installation
- Place your TV(s) in the location where you would like them to be connected
- If you are an existing TELUS Fibre customer, do not remove the white fibre equipment box installed when we connected your home to fibre
- On the installation date, we will call to confirm your appointment
- If you added new TELUS services, your first post-move bill amount may be greater than normal because it will include more than one month of services
Help, I’m moving in two weeks or less
You may still be able to avoid service interruption, but please don’t delay in contacting us. Call us at 1-855-233-2301.