Moving doesn't have to be stressful. Here's what you'll need to know before, during, and after your move. Call to schedule your TELUS moving day.
Your TELUS Moving experience
Moving with TELUS is easy
Have this information ready when you call:
TELUS account number (Where to find your account number)
Your account PIN
One of the following:
Your date of birth, or
The last 3 digits of your Drivers Licence or Social Insurance Number.
Contact number during your move
Full address of where you're moving from and to (for rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan)
Preferred disconnection and connection dates
Protect your territory like never before
Get peace of mind when you secure your new home. Starting at $18 per month when you bundle SmartHome Security with your other TELUS Home Services.
Tips for a successful move
TELUS moving checklist
We know moving can be difficult so we created a general moving checklist with tips to ensure you’re prepared to move, and don’t forget anything.
No, there's no fee to move your home services
Yes, your number will remain the same.
The earlier you book your TELUS moving date, the greater the flexibility you have selecting a specific moving day. Call us to reschedule.
Upon cancelling TELUS Optik TV, Satellite TV or Internet, you need to return your rental equipment by following these steps:
- Call TELUS to change or cancel the rental equipment at 310-2255. If your billing address is not the address where you would like the return kit to be delivered, please inform the representative.
- Within 1-3 business days you will receive a return kit that includes a shipping box and a postage-paid tracking sticker.
- Once you have received the return kit, pack your rental equipment along with any accessories such as power cords, remotes, and cables, into the provided box.
- Just in case we can’t link the tracking sticker to your account, please also include the first page of your TELUS home services bill in the box, or provide the following information:
- First and last name of the account holder
- Address of the account holder
- Telephone number associated with the account
- Full account number (the last four digits are included here <account #>)
- Tape the box shut with the provided tape. Peel and attach the included postage-paid tracking sticker and use it to cover the existing tracking sticker on the outside of the box
- Return the box to your nearest Canada Post outlet and mail it back to TELUS at no charge (locate the nearest Canada Post outlet). Be sure to keep your Canada Post receipt as proof of return and to track the package
- Postage cost will be billed to TELUS (there is no cost to you)
If your rental equipment is not received within 28 days from cancellation, the equipment replacement charges will be applied to your bill. The charges will be credited back when the equipment is returned