Moving doesn't have to be stressful. Here's what you'll need to know before, during, and after your move. Call to book your moving appointment today.
What you'll need when you arrange a time
Making your move as simple as 1-2-3
Your questions answered
No, there's no fee to move your services
Yes, your number will remain the same.
The earlier you book your moving date, the greater the flexibility you have selecting a specific moving day. Call us to reschedule.
Yes, talk to an agent to learn more about new services you can enjoy.
Upon cancelling TELUS Optik TV, Satellite TV or Internet, you need to return your rental equipment by following these steps:
- Call TELUS to change or cancel the rental equipment at 310-2255. If your billing address is not the address where you would like the return kit to be delivered, please inform the representative
- Within 1-3 business days you will receive a return kit that includes a shipping box(s) and a postage paid tracking sticker
- Once you have received the return kit, pack your rental equipment along with any accessories such as power cords, remotes, and cables, into the provided box
- Tape the box shut with the provided tape. Peel and attach the included postage paid tracking sticker and use it to cover the existing tracking sticker on the outside of the box
- Return the box to your nearest Canada Post outlet and mail it back to TELUS at no charge (locate the nearest Canada Post outlet). Be sure to keep your Canada Post receipt as proof of return and to track the package
If your rental equipment is not received within 28 days from cancellation, the equipment replacement charges will be applied to your bill. The charges will be credited back when the equipment is returned