It is important to reboot the equipment in a specific order.
- Restart your modem
- Once it is back online, find your PVR
Pro Tip: To determine which box is the PVR, go to Menu>Settings>General>System information>System resources for each box and check to see if the Disk Status is listed as Present (that will be the PVR).
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the box or power outlet
- Wait 2 minutes
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of your digital box
- The digital STB will begin the reboot process. This process will take a few minutes and the process will be complete when the Link and Power lights are on. If your TV is on and on the correct input, video will be visible on the TV screen.
- Ensure you are able to watch Live TV and that your recordings are available
- Move on to any other digital boxes in the home and repeat steps 3 - 7