Change the channels in your build-your-own-TV OPTIK package
Learn how you can change the channels included in your build-your-own-TV OPTIK TV package using your Espace client
You can use yourto modify the channel selection in your build-your-own-TV package when you want, at any time of day. Your new channels will be available with your OPTIK TV services within 15 minutes.
- Only customers subscribed to a OPTIK TV build-your-own-TV package can change their channels using Espace client.
- Only channels included in your OPTIK TV build-your-own-TV package can be changed.
- Customers with à la carte channels in addition to their build-your-own-TV package cannot modify their channel selection online using Espace client.
- An à la carte channel is a channel you added to your Télé OPTIK service from the channels offered with build-your-own-TV packages because you had reached the maximum number of channels for your package.
- It is important to remember that à la carte channels are not the same as specialized channels like Super Écran and HBO with CraveTV.
- Limit of one channel modification every 30 days.
- When modifying channels, you cannot add channels to or remove channels from your current package or modify your package to include a specialized channel. For more information, please contact us at 310-1212.
Note: To see all the channels available on OPTIK TV, please refer to.