TELUS smoke detector alerts Joanne to a frightening situation

Real Life Stories · Aug 5, 2021

"Thanks to the security system, we were notified of the fire right away and we were able to put it out as we were home. However, if we weren't home, sleeping, or If the fire was not attended to in a timely manner, it would have gotten out of control very quickly. This was very scary as we have our newborn's play pen next to the fridge so this experience was very frightening.

We were thankful for the system and to your company for following up."

- Joanne, from Laval, QC

Want to learn more about SmartHome Security?