Android media box remote explained
Get to know your Android media box remote
- Google Home button: Provides access to the Android TV Home Screen.
- Apps: Displays the first Category in the Apps tab.
- Info: Displays details about a selected title.
- Guide: Press once to display the On Now Guide; navigate to the right to display the Grid Guide; press twice to exit.
- Pik TV: Shows or hides the Menu within the Pik TV app or launches the Pik TV app when in Android TV.
- Voice: Use voice to search TV shows, movies and actors as well as perform simple commands in the Pik TV app and in the Home menu.
- Back / Exit: A quick press takes you to the previous window; a long press and release takes you to Live TV or exits VOD mode.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience