Migration day checklist
You’re almost there - when you receive an SMS text message from us letting you know that your TELUS email account has been migrated, follow the instructions below
Important: If you have a Google account (for Google Photos, Drive, YouTube, etc.) with your TELUS email address as its username, please.
Steps to activate your TELUS email powered by Google
- Go to and enter your TELUS email address
- Important: If presented with the screen below, the steps in this page will not help you set up your email. Please consult this other checklist instead:
- If you don’t see the "Choose an account" screen, you will be asked to enter your password
A few notes regarding your password:
- This can be your existing or temporary password
- If you can’t recall your password, visit for instructions on how to change it yourself. Don’t worry, it’s easy to do
- Select Accept for Google’s terms and conditions
Note: This is a technical requirement. TELUS’ terms of service will still apply to your use of your TELUS email account.
- Set up a recovery email and/or phone number. This will help you to easily reset your password if you ever forget it. If you have already entered this information in WebMail, you will simply confirm this information is still current
- Change your password. This step is required to meet our new security requirements
Congratulations. Your TELUS email is now powered by Google. Going forward, you can access your email at.
For the best mobile experience,. If you want to continue using your existing email clients or apps, find out how to set up your TELUS email or .