Manage your channels
Add or remove channels and theme packs using a remote or computer
Manage your channels from your TV
You can manage and change your TV programming online or directly from your TV using your remote control.
- Set up a purchase PIN on your TV for rentals and locking, if you haven’t already done so
- Using your remote control, tune to the channel that you want to add to your TV line-up and select OK
- Use your remote control to choose the option you want, then select Subscribe
- Enter your 4-digit purchase PIN (if parental controls have been set-up)
- Your new programming changes will appear on your screen in a few minutes
Manage your channels online via My TELUS
- to your My TELUS account and navigate to the Optik TV tab
- Once there, select Add or remove channels, or if you would like to change your current package, you can select Change Optik TV package
Note: If these links are not visible, you may be on an unsupported TV package and will need toto make changes.
- You will be taken to a new page to make your changes and submit your order
- It may take up to 24 hours for the new channels to start working
To add content, select the green Add button on the channel or theme pack that you want. It may take up to 24 hours for the new channels to start working.
Remove channels and theme packs
To remove content select the Remove button on the channel or theme pack that you want to remove from your subscription. The system won't allow you to select fewer theme packs than your plan allows.
Content you've added within the last 30 days in addition to your Optik TV package can't be removed for 30 days. Additional content added to your Optik TV package will be charged to your account for at least 30 days
For printable PDF versions of our previous Optik TV packaging, please use: