- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the back of the modem.
- Check your modem. The LED at the front of the modem should be green and should not be blinking.
- IMPORTANT: If the LED does not light up green, make sure the fibre optic cable at the back of the modem is properly inserted into its socket.
- Restart your computer or devices and try reconnecting to the Wi-Fi network.
- Launch your web browser and test your Internet connection.
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may provide a temporary solution to the problem you are encountering. If the issue occurs again, please contact us so we can help you identify the cause of the problem and find a permanent solution.