Pik TV installation for TELUS TV Digital Box
Install Pik TV on your TELUS TV Digital Box
You will need
- The TELUS TV Digital Box Quick Install Guide
- All included equipment:
- TELUS TV Digital Box
- Power Supply
- TELUS Remote with AAA batteries
- HDMI 2.1 cable
- Your TV and TV manufacturer’s remote
- Your Wi-Fi network name and password. if you've lost or forgotten it
- Optional: an ethernet cable if not connecting your TELUS TV Digital Box via Wi-Fi
- Optional: your Google account username and password
Important: You must sign in to your Google account in order to access the Google Play Store and be able to download apps onto your TELUS TV Digital Box.
Note: If you are not automatically logged into your TV app during the First Time Installation, you may need to log in manually using your My TELUS username and password. Visitto retrieve your username and password if you’ve forgotten it.
How to set up your TELUS TV Digital Box
- Before you start
- Connect the TV Digital Box to your TV
- Connect the TV Digital Box to the power supply
- Turn on TV and select the appropriate HDMI input on your TV
- Follow the onscreen steps to select your language, pair your remote, and connect to your Wi-Fi network
You may also choose to sign in to your Google account to enjoy an enhanced entertainment experience.
For more detailed step-by-step installation instructions, take a look at the or step-by-step guide above.
To reboot your TELUS TV Digital Box from the Home screen, navigate to Settings → Device Settings → Device Preferences → About → Reboot
To factory reset your TELUS TV Digital Box from the Home screen, navigate to Settings → Device Settings → Device Preferences → Factory reset.
If your TELUS TV Digital Box is unresponsive, you can factory reset the box manually by using a paperclip to press and hold the ‘Factory Reset’ button on the back of the box for a minimum of 5 seconds.
Note: Performing a factory reset will erase all data from your device’s internal storage, including your Google account, any app data and settings including stored usernames and passwords as well as any downloaded applications.
For more detailed troubleshooting information and steps, visit the