How to escalate your concern

Contact information for TELUS Management Team or other authorities to escalate issues and concerns

If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution to your problem the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) or the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) may be able to assist you. The CRTC is an independent agency of the Government of Canada responsible for the regulation of telecommunications companies.

For regulated services, contact the CRTC:

For non-regulated services, contact the CCTS:

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS)
CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you.

To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at
or call toll-free at


At TELUS, our goal is to satisfy our customers and we welcome opportunities to improve our service.

Did this article solve your problem?


Related articles


Effective as of March 24, 2021

Automatic account withdrawals – terms of service

Effective as of September 20, 2018