Browse and Watch On Demand movies and TV shows with Pik TV
Steps on how to browse, rent and watch movies and TV shows on Pik TV
Browse and Rent On Demand movies
- From the home screen of your Pik TV, navigate to the On Demand menu or, if you are using the TELUS TV Digital Box, by pressing the on demand button of your TELUS Remote
- Select a category. You can choose from categories such as Featured, TV Shows, Movies, Kids, Channels, etc.
- From the Movies row you can select an individual title to learn more: Read the synopsis, watch the trailer, see the cast and crew, view similar titles and review the Rotten Tomatoes Score. You can also add the title to your Favourites list
- You can return to the previous menu by pressing the Back button on your TELUS Remote, the Menu button on your Apple TV remote or the < button on the Pik TV app or browser version
- View additional movies, TV shows or channels by selecting the View All option within each category
- To rent a movie, select Rent. You will be prompted to confirm your rental. You will have 48 hours to watch your rental, and any purchases will be available in the Purchases tab of your Pik TV home screen
- Movies that have started playing will appear under Resume. Once the movie has been watched until the end, it will automatically be removed from the Resume tab. If you stop a movie before it ends, it will begin playing from that point when it is restarted
- Movie rentals that you have purchased and are still available to watch will be available in Purchases
Browse and Watch On Demand programming from major TV networks and your subscribed channels
- From the home screen of your Pik TV, navigate to the On Demand menu.
- Navigate to Channels
- Choose a channel from the list or select the All Channels tile
Note: You will see all channels available on Pik TV. Any content that you are not subscribed to will display a key icon, indicating that a subscription is required.
- When you select a particular channel, it will display all programming that is available. You can view individual episodes or full series, search for showtimes when that program is airing live or add the series to your favourites
- When an individual episode is highlighted, it will display information about the episode such as a synopsis, the run time and cast and crew details
- On Demand programming that you have started will appear in the Resume section of your Pik TV home screen. If you pause an episode part way through, it will resume where you left off. If you finish an episode and there are more episodes available in a series, you can start the next episode from the resume screen.
Note: Fast forward and rewind may not be available for all On Demand programming. This functionality is provided at the discretion of the content provider.
Cet article vous a-t-il aidé à régler votre problème?
Vous avez encore des questions? Posez-les à la communauté TELUS
Connectez-vous à la communauté TELUS et obtenez des réponses d’autres clients sur notre forum, TELUS Neighbourhood.