Your device must meet all eligibility conditions below. TELUS may refuse any unlock request that appears intended to defraud TELUS or its customers.
- Device is locked to the TELUS network (TELUS can only unlock TELUS devices)
- Device is not flagged as lost or stolen
How to unlock your device
To unlock your device, log in to My TELUS on your computer and follow the steps below:
- Select Mobility plans and devices
- Select Device
- Under Manage device, select Unlock your device
- Follow the instructions presented to you
Note: This is not available in the My TELUS app.
Don’t have My TELUS? Register now.
If you’re not currently a TELUS customer but have a TELUS device, you can contact us to unlock your device by calling 1-866-558-2273.
If you’re calling to unlock your phone, we recommend to call from different device so we can assist you with the unlock steps.