If your attempts to pair your remote during the first-time setup to your TV fail try another code to pair your Pik TV remote to your TV.
- Press Home to access the Android / Google launcher / App dashboard
- From the Android TV Home Screen, scroll down until you reach Settings
- Select Settings
- Under Remote & Accessories, select Pair Remote with TV
- Select the brand of your TV
- Select the pairing code and test it by pressing the volume keys
- If unsuccessful, try a different code
Pik TV remote cannot control your media box or pair to your TV
- Ensure that your remote has power. You can verify your remote has power by pressing any button on the remote. You should see a green light flash at the top left corner of your remote.
Note:If you do not see a green light, ensure that batteries are properly inserted or try new batteries.
- If these steps don't resolve your remote issues, you may have a defective remote, please chat with one of our agents for further assistance.