If a warning message appears notifying you that your connection may not be optimal please try the following:
- Select the Home button on your remote to open the Android TV home screen.
- Scroll down to Settings
- Select OK
- Under the device select Wi-Fi signal strength
If you see either of the following two screens, move your Pik media box closer to your Internet gateway or connect with an Ethernet cable.
- Move your media box closer to your Internet gateway and press Refresh
- If your wifi connection signals are not strong enough connect using an Ethernet cable
- Connect using an Ethernet cable
Troubleshooting your Wi-Fi connection
There are many reasons why your wireless Internet may be not be working. To successfully troubleshoot your Wi-Fi issues, please visit our Wi-Fi troubleshooting support pages.
If all the above steps do not resolve your issue, consider connecting your Pik TV box by Ethernet cable.
Upgrade to Wi-Fi Plus
If you continue to experience wireless trouble, it might be that you are not receiving sufficient signal strength coverage in that area of your home. TELUS offers Wi-Fi Plus as an option to extend the Wi-Fi range to get internet access.
Visit Wifi Plus Explained for further information.