TELUS Webmail lets you manage your telus.net email from any computer, tablet, or smartphone with Internet access. Use TELUS Webmail by logging in with your username and password.
What is included with TELUS Webmail
- 5 GB mailbox
- Up to 25 MB in attachments per email
- Up to 10 personal email addresses per account
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Message tagging, email forwarding, and auto-replies
- POP and IMAP support
- Data hosted on Canadian servers
For more about using TELUS Webmail, visit Webmail help.
Find your default telus.net email account
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account, contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. To find your default account, follow the steps below.
- Log in your TELUS account
- Select Internet from the left hand side menu
- Select Email
- To activate your email, contact us to get your initial password
- Once you get your initial password, you can access your email by visiting webmail.telus.net
Forgot your telus.net email password
For information on changing your TELUS Webmail password visit Change your TELUS.net password.
Note: Unfortunately, telus.net email service is currently not available for customers on PureFibre internet plans.