TELUS Webmail lets you manage your telus.net email from any computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet access. Use TELUS Webmail by logging in with your username and password.
What is included with TELUS Webmail
- 5 GB mailbox
- Up to 25 MB in attachments per email
- Up to 10 personal email addresses per account
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Message tagging, email forwarding and auto-replies
- POP and IMAP support
- Data hosted on Canadian servers
For more about using TELUS Webmail, visit Webmail help.
Find your default telus.net email account
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account, contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
To find your TELUS email address:
- Log in to My Account
- Select Internet on the left hand side
- Select the Email tab
- Your email addresses should be listed
To activate your email, contact us to get your initial password.
Once you get your initial password, you can access your email by visiting webmail.telus.net.
Note: Unfortunately, telus.net email service is currently not available for customers on PureFibre Internet plans.