19. The Services may be used only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not:
1. post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit unauthorized or unsolicited commercial e-mail, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters or other "spam";
2. maintain a relay service open to the general public;
3. scan or probe another computer system;
4. obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures;
5. engage in unauthorized computer or network trespass;
6. engage in denial of service attacks;
7. post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any data, information or software that constitutes a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
8. export equipment, software or data outside of Canada or the United States in contravention of applicable export control legislation;
9. post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit information or materials where such activity gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the rights or assist others to violate the rights of TELUS or any third party; such violations include but are not limited to engaging in copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement, patent infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets and defamation;
10. post, upload, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit information or materials where such activity constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise engage in or assist others to engage in any criminal offence; such offences include, but are not limited to, public incitement or willful promotion of hatred, pyramid selling, unauthorized use of a computer, mischief in relation to data, fraud, defamatory libel, obscenity, child pornography, harassment, stalking and uttering threats;
11. threaten, abuse or harass any TELUS customer representative;
12. otherwise violate TELUS' Acceptable Use Policy at
, as it may be updated from time to time;
13. use or register TELUS' trade-marks, trade names, trade dress, or logos, including without limitation any such trade-marks, trade names, trade dress, or logos displayed on any web site(s) operated by TELUS, without TELUS' express prior written permission;
14. share (except as necessary for use of your Services in a home network), resell, reproduce, copy, distribute or redistribute any portion of, use of or access to, the Services or exploit the same for any commercial purposes, except where expressly authorized by TELUS; or
15. allow any other person or entity to engage in any of the foregoing activities while using your Services account.
20. If at any time you become aware of any violation, by any person or entity, of the acceptable use rules set out in Section 37 above, which involves your account, you agree to immediately notify TELUS and provide TELUS with assistance, as requested, to stop and/or remedy such violation.
21. Without limiting any of TELUS' rights to suspend, restrict or terminate your Services account as described elsewhere in this Agreement, TELUS may suspend, restrict or terminate your Services account without notice if, in TELUS' sole and absolute discretion, you have violated any of the acceptable use rules set out in Section 36 above. You acknowledge and agree that TELUS shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any suspension, restriction or termination of your account.