Preparing for your repair appointment
Tips to ensure your repair day goes smoothly
Before the repair day
You should receive a reminder email and/or SMS prior to the repair date you arranged. You can pick a different time and date if you need to change the date of your repair. Use your MyTELUS account to make a change at least 24 hours before your appointment date and time.
Prepare for a smooth repair
- Have an adult (18 years of age or older) present for the entire duration of the repair, it may take 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- If you live in an apartment or condo, contact your property manager in advance to arrange access to your building’s telephone room
- Make sure your pets are safely secured for the duration of the repair
- Move any furniture blocking access to telephone and computer connections
- If the cause of the issue is deemed to be due to wiring inside your home or anything caused by the customer, the technician will notify you of any billable charges that will be incurred to resolve the issue prior to completing the repair
I received a communication from TELUS about a service check
TELUS periodically contacts select customers via email or SMS text to offer them service improvement options.
Customers contacted via email or SMS text for this purpose who would like to participate in improvements are required to confirm their identity and mailing address to proceed with the improvement initiatives.
today to discuss service improvements.
Learn more about TELUS'.