Set up Home Services pre-authorized payments in My Account
- Log in to My Account
- Select Billing
- Choose the account on which you want pre-authorized payments to be enabled
- Select Set up pre-authorized payments
- Select a payment method, either chequing account or credit card, fill out the required fields and submit
Pre-authorized payments are set up on your account and will take effect with your next bill.
Note: It may take up to one full billing cycle for pre-authorized payments to take effect. If you have a balance due on your account, it is recommended that you make a one-time credit card payment to avoid late charges.
Make a one-time credit card payment
- Log in to your TELUS account
- Go to the Billing section
- Find the account you'd like to make a payment on, then select Pay bill
- Complete and submit the online form
Make payments through online banking
Log in to your bank’s website or call their telebanking number. You’ll need the 10 digit account number (found at the top of your bill) and our payee descriptor: TELUS Communications.
Pay over the phone using our self-serve IVR
To pay over the phone using IVR (Interactive Voice Response), call 310-2255 and select the option to make a payment with your credit card.
Using our self-serve IVR, you can also:
- Check your account balance
- Add/change pre-authorized payment details
- Notify us of a payment
Send your payment by mail
Write your TELUS account number on your cheque or money order and include the remittance slip from your invoice. Cheques should be made out to “TELUS Communications” and mailed to:
PO Box 7575
Vancouver, BC V6B 8N9
Note: When mailing your payment, allow two weeks for processing.
Visit your local bank or financial institution
You can pay your TELUS bill at your local bank or financial institution. You'll need to present your bill when you make your payment.
Locate a bank or financial institution near you.Note: It takes 5 days for your payment to be processed. Once processed, it will be reflected immediately on your account balance. You can confirm this in your online account and there’s no need to notify us of your payment.