You can use CraveTV anywhere in Canada on your mobile device or computer. However, as CraveTV content has been licensed exclusively for the Canadian market, you won’t be able watch any video when outside Canada.
To order CraveTV
There are two ways to order CraveTV:
- On your TV, tune to channel 411 on your Optik TV digital box and follow the on-screen instructions
- Online, log in to your TELUS account
To watch CraveTV
- On your TV, tune to channel 411 and select OK to start browsing shows
- On a smartphone or tablet, you can:
- Download the Optik on the go app, go to TV On Demand, then open the CraveTV folder
- Download the CraveTV app, select TELUS as your service provider, and log in using your Optik TV account details
- On your computer, visit cravetv.ca
Note: For the full library of content currently available, use cravetv.ca on your computer, or watch on the CraveTV app.
Data usage while watching CraveTV
On your Optik TV set top box
Viewing Crave TV using your Optik TV set-top does not consume data.
On your TV or computer
Streaming video will use between 0.2 and 0.9 GB per hour of viewing. Whether or not this will result in additional charges depends on:
- The limits of your cellular data plan
- What type of device you are using
- How your device is connected to the Internet
On a mobile device
If you are connected via Wi-Fi, using the CraveTV app on your mobile device will not count against your cellular data plan. If you stream content using data, however, then it will count towards your cellular data plan even if you are connected via Wi-Fi.