How to access TELUS Webmail
As the mytelus.telus.com site has been retired you will need to use an alternative way to access your email.
- From anywhere on TELUS.com scroll to the bottom of the web page
- At the bottom of the page (in the footer), you will see a list of options
- Look for TELUS Webmail
Note: Bookmark TELUS Webmail for easy access
News, weather and Yellow Pages bookmarks
If you would like to continue to access the other features from mytelus.telus.com you can bookmark the following websites:
Replacing mytelus.telus.com as the default browser
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Select Apply.
- Select Ok.
- Open Chrome.
- Select the Menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the On startup section, select the button next to Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Select Set pages.
- Type in the URL of the site you'd like to use as your homepage and select Enter.
- The site should be added to the list. Select the site and select OK.
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General tab in the Home page field, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Close the current window.