Call us before you move
You can book during these times:
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. MST
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. MST
Note: In most cases we offer a 2 hour appointment window so you don't spend your day waiting.
For a handy checklist of things to remember, download the TELUS moving checklist
Have the following information ready when you call
- TELUS account number (also have your account PIN and the last 3 digits of your drivers licence or social insurance number, or your account PIN and date of birth)
- Contact number during your move
- Full address of where you’re moving from and to. For rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan
- Preferred disconnection and connection dates
Prior to moving
- If you live in an apartment or condo, arrange to give our technicians access to the telephone room on moving day
- Placed TVs where you want them connected
- Bring all cables and TELUS equipment with you to the new address
- If you are an existing TELUS Fibre customer, do not remove the white fibre equipment box installed when we connected your home to fibre
- Save any important voicemail messages
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present during the entire move
- On the installation date we will call to confirm your appointment
Cancelled TELUS services?
We’ll mail a kit with instructions on returning equipment to your billing address.
Changes to your TELUS bill
If you added new TELUS services, your first post-move bill amount may appear larger than normal because it will include more than one month of services.