You can manage and change your TV programming online or directly from your TV using your remote control.
For printable PDF versions of our grandfathered Optik TV packaging, please use:
Manage your channels from your TV
We encourage you to set up a Purchase PIN on your TV (for rentals and locking) if you haven’t already done so.
- Using your remote control, tune to the channel that you want to add to your TV line-up and press ok
- Use your remote control to choose the option you want and then press subscribe
- Enter your 4-digit purchase PIN (if parental controls have been set-up)
- Your new programming changes will appear on your screen in a few minutes
Manage your channels on your computer
- Log in to your telus.com account
- Select Optik TV on the left hand side. You will be directed to the Optik TV Overview page
- On the Optik TV Overview page, you will see your current Optik TV subscription details including your combo and any additional content.
- Select the links on the right side (Upgrade combo, Change theme packs, Add/remove channels) to complete your desired changes to your TV subscription.
Note: If these links are not visible, you may be on an unsupported TV package. Please call 310-MYTV or use chat at the bottom of the page to make changes
- You will be taken to a new page to make your changes and submit your order
- It may take up to 24 hours for the new channels to start working
Removing channels and theme packs
To remove content select the Remove button on the channel or theme pack that you want to remove from your subscription. To ensure you receive sufficient channels to fulfill your package, the system will not allow you to select fewer theme packs than your plan allows.
Removing within 30 days of subscribing
Content that you have added within the last 30 days that is additional to your Optik TV combo, will not be able to be removed within 30 days.
- Additional content added to your Optik TV combo will be charged to your account for at least 30 days
To add content, select the green Add button on the channel or theme pack that you want. It may take up to 24 hours for the new channels to start working.