The Overview page of your My Account profile lists the accounts to which you have access. If you have other TELUS services that you don’t see, you can add them to My Account so that they will be displayed when you log in.
Note: If you are new to TELUS My Account or have not registered for My Account, you can do so here: Register for My Account. During the process you’ll be prompted to link your TELUS services to your profile.
Link/Add services and accounts
Registered My Account users
You don't need to register accounts separately. You can link them with My Account. You can also link multiple TELUS services with different bills in My Account.
If you are a registered My Account user:
- Select My Profile from the left hand sidebar
- Select Link a service
Note: You’ll need to provide the account number for each account you wish to link and a secure one-time verification code sent from TELUS.
Multiple phones under the same bill/account number.
If you have multiple phones on one account when you link the account all the phones will be visible.
Note: If you don’t see all the phones, it may be that you have Member access only.
Multiple services are registered, but under different email addresses
To consolidate your services onto one email address:
- Log in to My Account with the email address you no longer wish to use
- Select Unlink your account(s) from the account you logged in with
- Select logout
- Now log in to My Account with the email address you want to use
- Select Link a service from the Overview page or Link another service from the My Profile page
- Enter the account number and one-time verification code for the account you wish to see. Your services will all be visible