Locate your phone
If you have misplaced your Android or Apple phone, you can use your device’s tracking service to try to locate it and make it ring. For Android, visit Find My Device and for Apple, Find My iPhone on iCloud.
Suspend your lost or stolen device in My TELUS
You can suspend your lost or stolen device directly from My TELUS
- Go toMobility plans & devices
- SelectSuspend or restore my device
- Reason for suspension. I've lost my phone or My phone was stolen.
- Voicemail. You can leave your voicemail on and pick any messages left remotely by calling your own number and pressing * once your voicemail recording starts playing.
- Disable device. Disable the device from functioning on all Canadian networks. We strongly recommended enabling this option as it will blacklist your device from being used on another carrier, on top of SIM service suspension.
If you need assistance disabling your device
Canada toll-free: 1-866-558-2273
From another TELUS phone: *611
If you are roaming outside of the county +1-416-940-5995 open 24/7 (This is a free call only if called from a TELUS phone)
Found your device?
If you find your device, to restore the service, please contact us.