These terms are used interchangeably by our customers and our agents. There are a few differences that we would like to clarify:
- Most TELUS customers receive 10 complimentary TELUS.net email addresses when subscribed to one of our Internet packages1
- One account is automatically created when signing up for TELUS Internet, the rest can be added later with no extra charges
- TELUS Webmail is the preferred method of accessing, managing and using TELUS.net email accounts
- TELUS Webmail has the ability to store contacts, calendar, tasks and has a 5GB storage limit
- TELUS Webmail provides access to email, contacts, tasks and calendar by simply logging in to the portal from any Internet-enabled device -great for staying in touch when on vacation!
- TELUS email is another way of referring to TELUS.net accounts
1. TELUS.net email not available for TELUS PureFibre customers at this time.