Change your Wi-Fi network’s name and password
Follow these steps on how to change network name & password on the TELUS Connect app
Download the TELUS Connect app for Android & iOS
Steps for changing your Wi-Fi network name and password
To change your Wi-Fi network name and or password, please follow these instructions:
- If you’re not already logged in, please do so now using your My TELUS credentials. If you are already logged in, proceed to step 2
Note: If you do not have a My TELUS account set up yet, you can select the Sign up option after selecting Log in, or you can visit.
- Using the icons at the bottom of the app, select the Wi-Fi icon in the middle of the row
- For either your main network or your guest network (whichever one you would like to edit), select the pencil edit icon in the top right corner of the card
- Enter your desired new Wi-Fi name, new password or both
- Tap the Save button at the bottom of the screen when you’re done
- All done. The change should reflect within a few minutes
Note: Please remember to reconnect all of your Wi-Fi devices, including smart devices as they may not recognize the new name and password.