Before you begin, set up Web access for your voicemail.
You can listen to your voicemails online or save them to your computer if you would like to listen to them later.
- Navigate to https://voicemail.telus.com
- Your user ID is your 10-digit phone number
- Enter the passcode you created for your mailbox
Note: If you haven't set up voicemail on your phone, you will need to do so first.
- Once you log in, you will be presented with your mailbox. Unread messages will be bold
- Select Voice Message
- You will be presented with the option to Play or Download
- You can also forward or reply to the message using the options on the far right