Learn how to enable call display on your OPTIK TV
With call display, information about your incoming calls will be displayed onscreen while watching OPTIK TV.
To set up call display on OPTIK TV:
- Press menu on your remote control
- Navigate to and select TV apps
- Navigate to Call display and select it
- Select Call Display Settings
- Navigate to Enable Call Display and press to turn Call Display on or off
- Use (˄) and (v) to select the desired notification timeout period and press OK. This allows you to select the length of time you’d like the Call Display pop-up to appear on your screen
- Navigate to Save and press OK
- You need a TELUS Home Phone account to use this feature.
- If the name and phone number of the caller shows up when you are recording content, they will not be recorded as well. They will not show when playing back the content.