My TV has no video
Blue screen or snow
- Check a different channel to verify if the problem is only with that channel.
- Check the cable to make sure it is securely attached.
- Reseat the cable.
- Turn the TV and your digital box off.
- Turn the TV on first, then turn on the digital box.
- Reboot the digital box.
- Check which video or HDMI port your STB uses to connect to your TV.
- Use your remote control (source/input button) to ensure the TV is set for the correct video port .
- If the wrong input is selected move through your TV's input sources to the right choice. For example HDMI 1, HDMI 2 etc.
Note: Restarting or resetting your equipment may only provide a temporary fix to your problem. If you find the issue reoccursin order for us to identify and fix the root cause of your problem.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience