1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9‑inch screen is 12.9 inches, the iPad Pro 11‑inch screen is 11 inches and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 13GB of space (including iPadOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
3. Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
4. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime‑enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/ipad/LTE. iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi and Wi‑Fi + Cellular model coming later.
7. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
8. Not all carriers support Apple SIM and eSIM. See your carrier for more details. Not available in China mainland. The eSIM technology works with iPad Pro 11‑inch (1st and 2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (3rd and 4th generation), iPad Air (3rd and 4th generation), iPad (7th and 8th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Apple SIM works with iPad Pro 9.7‑inch, iPad Pro 10.5‑inch, iPad (5th and 6th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.