Turn your iPhone into a Wi-Fi hotspot
How to create a personal hotspot using your iPhone
Not your device?
You can set up your iPhone as a Wi-Fi source for computers and other devices with Wi-Fi capability.
- Data consumed on devices linked to your personal hotspot will be charged to your device
- All Wi-Fi capable devices which connect to your hotspot will require this password. It is recommended to use a password to prevent unauthorized access which may result in additional data charges
- From the Home screen, tap Settings
- Select Cellular
- Select Personal Hotspot and turn it on
- Your personal hotspot is now discoverable and the default password is shown
- Change your password if desired
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience