Understanding additional data charges
Information about additional data charges on your Mobility account
- Your Choice Shareable Data plans pay-per-use data in Canada will be charged at $10/200 MB for the first 1000 MB (rounded up to the closest 200 MB at the end of the billing cycle). Usage thereafter will be charged at 10¢/MB. Pay-per-use data will be charged on a per line basis on all multi subscriber accounts.
- Data used while roaming in the US is charged at $5/MB. Data used while roaming outside Canada and the US varies by zone. To find out more about roaming data rates or purchase a roaming pass with data to save, visit
- Additional data charges may vary depending on which Mobility plan you are on. through live chat, email or phone for your plan’s details.
- Default data notifications are sent on 90% then 100% of monthly allowance.
- Default notifications for additional data charges occur at $20 and the first block on additional data charges while in Canada happens at $50.
- You can choose other options by logging in to .
- Visit and for details.
- To avoid additional data charges, you may add a data top-up or disable data access by visiting the Usage section of or .
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience