TELUS Webmail explained
Learn about Webmail features and how to add your own telusnet account
TELUS Webmail lets you manage your telus.net email from any computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet access. Useby logging in with your username and password.
What is included with TELUS Webmail
- 5 GB mailbox
- Up to 25 MB in attachments per email
- Up to 10 personal email addresses per account
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Message tagging, email forwarding and auto-replies
- POP and IMAP support
- Data hosted on Canadian servers
For more about using TELUS Webmail, visit.
Find your default telus.net email account
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account,and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
To find your TELUS email address:
- Log in to
- Select Internet on the left hand side
- Select the Email tab
- Your email addresses should be listed
To activate your email,to get your initial password.
Once you get your initial password, you can access your email by visiting.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience