TELUS Virtual Assistant explained
Learn how the TELUS Virtual Assistant and Chat service can help you
Why use TELUS Virtual Assistant?
- You can get answers easily while avoiding wait times to speak with an agent
- TELUS Virtual Assistant is available 24/7, no need to plan a phone call or chat
- TELUS Virtual Assistant is quick and easy-to-use, with self-serve options all in one spot
- If you need further help, during business hours you can ask to chat directly with a live agent. The agent will receive your account information and the transcript of your conversation within the Virtual Assistant to be able to help you quickly.
Accessing TELUS Virtual Assistant
- Select the Chat icon at the bottom of the page to get your answer now or bookmark for future inquiries.
- Select the product you need help with (Mobility or Home)
- Select Billing or My TELUS to connect to the assistant
Talking to TELUS Virtual Assistant
- When asking a question, it is best to keep it short and simple. Examples:
* "How do I check my bill?"
* "How can I make a payment?"
- You can also use our quick response buttons to access commonly requested information. Examples:
- If the TELUS Virtual Assistant answers your question correctly please give the response a thumbs up.
- If the answer is not relevant to your inquiry please give it a thumbs down and try rephrasing your question with simple terminology. We use this information to enhance future experiences.
TELUS Virtual Assistant learns and makes recommendations throughout your conversation and can assist with any transactional requests. For your security, you are required to sign into your My TELUS profile to complete account level changes.
If you need further help, during business hours you can ask to chat directly with a live agent. If this happens, the agent will receive your account information and the transcript of your conversation within the Virtual Assistant to be able to help you quickly.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience