TELUS email powered by Google: What you need to know
TELUS is migrating all customers to an upgraded email service. We are partnering with Google to make your email more reliable, secure and powerful.
Learn everything you need to know about your upcoming TELUS email migration by taking a few minutes to watch this video.
You can add subtitles by clicking on the CC button, and you can change the pace of the video by clicking on the gear/settings button and changing the Playback Speed.
Here are the resources covered in the video:
Step 1: Schedule your migration:
- To schedule your migration, simply log in to webmail.telus.net
- If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it at telus.com/reset
- For more information on this step, visit the Schedule your migration to TELUS email powered by Google support page
Step 2: Activate your account in Google:
- To activate your account, visit mail.google.com/a/telus.net
- For step-by-step instructions, visit telus.com/steps
Step 3: Set up your TELUS email on your devices: