Existing customers: If you were a TELUS email customer before the migration to be powered by Google, please visit telus.com/email for important steps related to your migration.
About TELUS email powered by Google
TELUS has partnered with Google, one of the best and most recognizable cloud-based platforms in the industry to power our email services. As always, for TELUS Internet customers, TELUS email remains free of charge.
What is included with TELUS email
- Your own @telus.net email address
- 15 GB of storage
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Easy access on any device via the Gmail app and gmail.com
How do I open a new TELUS email account
As a TELUS Internet customer, TELUS email is free to you. If you would like to create a new email account, call us at 1-888-811-2323 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
You will then have to follow these steps:
- Visit mail.google.com/a/telus.net
- Enter your username and your password
- Accept Google’s terms and conditions (a technical requirement)
- Set up your account recovery method
How do I access my TELUS email inbox
Your TELUS email powered by Google works best with other Google products.
The best experience is at your fingertips:
Tip: Chrome is the preferred web browser. To download it, visit google.ca/chrome
- On your mobile devices (Android or Apple):
How do I reset my TELUS email password
Resetting your password is easy and secure. Simply visit telus.com/reset and follow the steps.