TELUS email powered by Google
Learn about the TELUS email features and how to open a new TELUS email account.
About TELUS email powered by Google
TELUS has partnered with Google, one of the best and most recognizable cloud-based platforms in the industry to power our email services. As always, for TELUS Internet customers, TELUS email remains free of charge.
What is included with TELUS email
How do I open a new TELUS email account
As a TELUS Internet customer, TELUS email is free to you. If you would like to create a new email account, call us at 1-888-811-2323 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
You will then have to follow these steps:
- Visit mail.google.com/a/telus.net
- Enter your username and your password
- Accept Google’s terms and conditions (a technical requirement)
- Set up your account recovery method
How do I access my TELUS email inbox
Your TELUS email powered by Google works best with other Google products.
The best experience is at your fingertips:
Using a web browser:
- Your email inbox: mail.google.com / gmail.com
- Your calendar: calendar.google.com
- Your contacts: contacts.google.com
Tip: Chrome is the preferred web browser. To download it, visit google.ca/chrome.
On your mobile devices (Android or Apple):