Set up TELUS email on your computer using Apple Mail
Access your TELUS email account through Apple Mail
In Apple Mail
- Launch Mail by selecting its icon in the dock or using a spotlight search for Mail
- From the Mail menu select Add Account...
- Choose Google
- You will be asked to authenticate with a browser. Select Open browser
- A window will appear that asks for your Google account. Enter your TELUS email address and select Next
- Enter your password and select Next
- You will be presented with a message that your Mac wants to access your Google account. Select Allow
- The browser window will close, and you will see a window to select what apps you want to use with this account. Mail, Calendar, Contacts and Notes will be selected for you. Deselect Notes as it is not supported at this time
- Select Done
- Close the Internet accounts window
Your TELUS email account is set up in the Mail application.
Important: Email clients and app setup are not supported by our team. Please contact your email client or app provider for further troubleshooting.