Set up TELUS email on your iPhone or iPad
Access your TELUS email account on your Apple iPhone or iPad
Not your device?
How to sync your iPhone or iPad with your TELUS email account
To sync your iPhone with your TELUS email account follow the instructions below.
You can set up your TELUS email on your iOS, iPhone or iPad device in 6 easy steps.
- On your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account. Then select Google as this is used for TELUS email
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap Next and wait for your account to be verified
- You can choose what information is sync between your device and TELUS email, such as Mail, Calendar or Contacts. (Note: Notes is not supported)
- Select Save
You will now be able to use your Mail, Calendar, and Contacts apps on your iOS device.
How to set up your TELUS email account automatically using Gmail's app
As an alternative to using the Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps on your iOS device, you can also choose to use Google’s applications for mail and calendar events.
Download the Gmail app from the Apps Store on your device
Open the Gmail app once it installs and select Add account. Select Google as this is used for TELUS email
- Enter your username and password when prompted
- Once authenticated, you will be redirected back to the Gmail App where you can see your account has been added
Optionally, you can go to the App Store and search "Google Calendar" to use it on your iOS device. Download the Google Calendar app. Toggle on your account and check the Get started button.
Congratulations you have now set up your TELUS email powered by Google account.