Set up TELUS email on your Android smartphone or tablet
Access your telusnet email account on your Android device
Not your device?
Note: There are multiple versions of this article. Make sure this is the right version for you. If you do not have an Android device , choose Select another device above.
- Open the Email app
- If this is your first email account on your device, setup will begin automatically. If you already have an email account, select Menu , Settings, Add Account (+)
- Enter your telus.net email address and password and then select Manual setup
- For the Account type, select IMAP
- For the Incoming server settings , enter the following information
Your telus.net email address
Your telus.net email password
Note: If you’ve forgotten your telus.net email password, visit
IMAP server: imap.telus.net
Security type: SSL
- Select Next
- For the Outgoing server settings, enter the following information:
- SMTP server: smtp.telus.net
- Security type: SSL
- Port: **465
**Note: Some countries may be blocked from using this port when travelling internationally. You can use to send emails in those countries.
- Require sign-in: checked
- Username: your telus.net email address
- Password: your telus.net email password
- Configure your account options on the next screen
- Select Next
- On the Set up email step, enter a name for this email account and a display name
- Select Done
Get a telus.net email
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you receive one default telus.net email generated by us. You can also create your own free personalizedemail account. Learn more about .
Note: Unfortunately, telus.net email service is currently not available for customers on PureFibre internet plans.