Restart a ZyXEL VSG-1432 modem
How to restart a ZyXEL modem and your computer
Not your modem?
To restart your ZyXEL VSG-1432 wireless modem:
- From the back of your modem, disconnect the power cord
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of your modem
- Check your modem. The following lights should be green:
- Power (solid green)
- Ethernet 1, 2, 3 or 4 (solid or blinking green)
Note: If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, check the WLAN light instead.
- DSL WAN(solid green)
- Internet (solid or blinking green)
IMPORTANT: If any of these lights are off, check all cable connections to your computer, telephone jack, and modem. Your telephone cable should have a maximum length of 12 feet.
- Try restarting your computer/device and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi
- Launch your Web browser and test your Internet connection
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may only provide a temporary fix to your problem, if you find the issue reoccursin order for us to find and fix the root cause of your problem.