Reactivating the Norton Security Online application – Windows PC & Mac
Learn how to reactivate the Norton Security Online application on your device
- If your Windows PC displays the message Your Norton Subscription Is Not Activated, first check that you are connected to the Internet and then click Activate in the Norton application window.
- If your Mac displays the message Security - At risk in the Norton Security application with a note that your subscription has been cancelled or transferred, first make sure that you are connected to the Internet and then click Activate Now in the Norton application window.
- You will be asked for your 13-character licence code. You can find this PIN in the email you received from TELUS Quebec or in your Espace client.
- After entering your PIN, select Next to reactivate your Norton protection.
- If you are already using your Norton licence with the maximum two devices and wish to add more devices, you can increase the number up to 5, free of charge, in your Espace client on the TELUS Québec website.
- This option is in the Internet menu in the left pane of your Espace client, under the Norton Security Online tab. This is also where you will find your PIN.
- Depending on your browser, the “Internet” menu may be under My services, also in the left pane.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience