Pik TV installation for Apple TV customers
Install Pik on your Apple TV
How to set up Pik TV on Apple TV
Watch the instructional video to learn how to set up Pik TV on your Apple TV.
Tips to ensure a smooth installation
- Have your ready. Don't have an account? . You may also
- If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, have your Wi-Fi network name and password ready. if you've lost or forgotten it
- Have your Apple TV instruction manual ready
- Have your Apple ID email and password ready. If you haven’t created one, please do so
- Still waiting for your hardware to arrive? Access Pik on your computer browser or mobile device by downloading the Pik TV app on iOS or Android
What you’ll need:
- Apple TV
- Remote control
- HDMI cable (not included with Apple TV)
Note: The Pik TV app for Apple TV is only compatible with Apple TV 4th generation or higher. Not sure which generation Apple TV you have?.
Setting up your Apple TV
- Plug in your Apple TV by connecting the cord to the built-in power supply on your Apple TV
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to an HDMI port on the back of your TV. Connect the other end to the HDMI port on your Apple TV
- Turn on your TV, then select the input that matches the HDMI input from step 2
- Follow the onscreen setup instructions, and you’re ready to experience Apple TV
- Ensure your Apple TV software is up to date
- If you haven’t already, to enjoy Apple services
Connecting your Apple TV to your home Wi-Fi
- From the home screen, navigate to Settings using your Apple TV remote
- Select Network
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list
- Using the touchpad or voice activation on your Apple TV remote, enter in your Wi-Fi password. Select Continue to connect to your Wi-Fi
- Congratulations! Your Apple TV is now connected to your home Wi-Fi. Press the menu button on your Apple TV remote to return to the home screen
Setting up Pik TV on your Apple TV
- From the home screen on your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store
- In the top menu bar of the App Store, select Search
- Using the touchpad or voice activation on your Apple TV remote, search for Pik TV
- Select Get and you will be prompted to confirm your selection
- Select Get and you will be prompted to enter in your Apple ID and password
- Using the touchpad or voice activation on your Apple TV remote, sign in to the iTunes Store with your Apple ID and select Continue
- Enter your Apple ID password and select OK and the Pik TV app will begin downloading
- Once the download has completed, select Open and you will be redirected to the Pik TV home screen
- Click on any channel and you will be prompted to log in using your My TELUS credentials
- Select Login Now
- You will be redirected to a login screen. Select Username
- You may be asked if you want to use an existing email or enter a new one. Please ensure you are using your My TELUS email address. Don't have a My TELUS account?
- Using the touchpad or voice activation on your Apple TV remote, enter in your My TELUS username and select Next
- Using the touchpad or voice activation on your Apple TV remote, enter in your My TELUS password and select Done. Forgot your My TELUS password?
- You will be redirected to a login page. Select Login
- You will now be redirected to the Pik TV home page. You’re all set. Watch a show that’s on now, browse the guide for upcoming episodes or search the On Demand library!
To learn more about Apple TV features, visit. For support, go to .