Move Home Services to a new address
How to transfer TELUS Home Services to a new location
Moving day now has a whole new set of challenges. And we know your home services are more important than ever. You need to stay connected, and we’re here to help. Give us at least 2 weeks' notice and we’ll make sure you don’t miss a beat. Plus, there’s no fees to move your TELUS services.
Learn more about how to move your home services.
Book by phone
Call us at 1-855-233-2301 to book an appointment
Have this information ready when you call
- TELUS account number (also have your account PIN and the last 3 digits of your drivers licence or social insurance number, or your account PIN and date of birth)
- Contact number during your move
- Full address of where you’re moving from and to. For rural addresses, please supply the rural civic or legal land description and/or the lot block and plan
- Preferred disconnection and connection dates
- If you live in an apartment or condo, arrange to give our technicians access to the telephone room on moving day
- Place your TV(s) in the location you would like them to be connected
- Bring all cables and TELUS equipment with you to the new address
- If you are an existing TELUS Fibre customer, do not remove the white fibre equipment box installed when we connected your home to fibre
- Save any important voicemail messages
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present during the entire move
- On the installation date we will call to confirm your appointment
- If you added new TELUS services, your first post-move bill amount may appear larger than normal because it will include more than one month of services
Note: For a handy checklist of things to remember, download the TELUS moving checklist.