Home Phone 2 Go for iPhone
Information about the TELUS Home Phone 2 Go app for iPhone
Not your OS?
9-1-1 SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ON THE HOME PHONE 2 GO MOBILE APPLICATION BUT HAS SOME IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS WHEN COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL TELEPHONE SERVICE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS ARE OUTLINED.
What is TELUS Home Phone 2 Go
Home Phone 2 Go is a free app from TELUS that lets you take your home phone number with you, wherever you go, and use those services on your iPhone over wi-fi or data (additional data charges may apply for mobile service outside Wi-Fi coverage).
Download Home Phone 2 Go today and enjoy:
- Never missing calls: make and receive home phone calls from your mobile device, even when someone is already talking on your home phone line
- Saving money: Talk with friends and family using your long distance home phone rate plan
- Always knowing who is calling: Use your smartphone contact list in the app and see who’s calling with caller ID at home and on the go
Set up Home Phone 2 Go ion your iPhone
- Have your My TELUS and App Store login information
Note: You must sign into the App store in order to download the app.
- Download the app from the App Store by clicking on the TELUS Home Phone 2 Go icon. Install the app
- After the app has installed successfully, open it by selecting the Home Phone 2 Go icon. You will then get a pop-up screen asking you to allow Home Phone to access your Contacts. Select OK
- You will reach the My TELUS screen. Sign in with your My TELUS profile and select Continue
- You will see a screen asking for permission for the app to access your microphone. Select OK
- You will see another screen asking for permission to send notifications. Select Allow
- You will then get a welcome screen. Select Next after you’ve read the screen
- Finally, you will be presented with the End User Agreement. Once you’ve reviewed it and determined you accept the agreement, select Accept to proceed
|What is Home Phone 2 Go?|| Home Phone 2 Go is a free app from TELUS that lets you take your home phone number with you, wherever you go, and utilize your home phone services via your iPhone or Android smartphone over Wi-Fi or your mobile data plan. |
|Where is it available?|| The app is currently available in select communities in British Columbia and Alberta. The app may be extended to additional communities at a further date. |
|What are the conditions to be able to download the app?||You must be a TELUS home phone subscriber on the TELUS PureFibre network in one of our pilot communities.|
|When will the app be available on tablets?||We will assess the possibility of a tablet version following the initial smartphone app launch.|
|Why won't the app ring on my smartphone on an incoming call to my home phone number?|| First, check if your wired home phone line also rings when you have an incoming call. If it does, your app may not be detecting incoming calls because it is not running in the background. This could be due to a number of reasons: |
|Why is the app stuck in loading status and won't register?||The app may not be connecting to the Home Phone 2 Go network properly. Please ensure that you have a working internet connection. Open your smartphone browser and go to a site such as google.com and see if you successfully navigate to the correct page. If internet access works, try restarting the Home Phone 2 Go app. If this problem persists, please call TELUS repair.|
|How can I contact an Agent?||1-844-372-8559|
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience