Pik TV installation for Chromecast with Google TV customers
Steps on how to install Pik TV on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Select another device
Quick tips to ensure an easy installation
- Have your ready. Don't have an account? . If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, you may also reset your password
- If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, have your Wi-Fi network name and password ready. if you've lost or forgotten it
- Have your Chromecast with Google TV instruction manual ready
- Have your Google Play Store username and password ready
What you’ll need:
- Chromecast with Google TV connected to your TV via HDMI
- Remote control
Steps to setup Pik TV on your Chromecast with Google TV
- From the Google TV home screen of your Chromecast with Google TV, navigate to Apps in the top menu bar
- Scroll down to App categories and select Search for apps. You may need to enter in your Google Play Store username and password to log in
- Using the on-screen keyboard or Google Assistant, search for "Pik TV"
- Highlight the Pik TV app and confirm your selection
- Select Install to download the app
- After the app has successfully downloaded, select Open to launch the Pik TV app
- To log in to the Pik TV app for the first time, scroll down to Settings from the Pik TV main menu
- Enter your My TELUS username and password and select Login. Once you're logged in, you can now watch live shows, browse the guide for upcoming episodes or search the On Demand library. Forgot your My TELUS password? and a new one will be sent to you shortly
For more details about Pik TV on your Chromecast with Google TV, please visit thepage.
Note: The Pik TV app for Chromecast with Google TV is not compatible with Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra. The Pik TV app does not currently allow casting (using Chromecast or Airplay) or screen mirroring.