Install Norton Security Online extensions – Windows PC
Learn how to install Norton Security Online extensions on your Windows device
After installing Norton Security Online, the software may suggest installing extensions for your different web browsers.
Note that this is an optional step and these extensions are not required.
Although they do secure certain aspects of browsing the Internet, most of this additional Norton Security Online protection is already integrated into the latest web browser versions.
- If you do not wish to install these extensions, just click No, Thanks when the option appears for any of your browsers.
- If you wish to install these extensions, click Install now and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you decide to install one or more extensions on a browser, a new browser window will open in which you can select the extensions you want to add. Then you just have to follow the on-screen prompts.
- For each extension added to your web browsers, you will have to click to agree at different steps of the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
Note: You will have to repeat the process if you are adding more than one extension.