Connect an iPhone or iPad to your home Wi-Fi
How to join your wireless Internet network from an Apple device
Not your device?
Applies to: iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
- Tap Settings to view a list of configurable items
- Locate Wi-Fi and tap on it to view its status
- Toggle the Wi-Fi button to On. The device will now scan for available wireless networks
- Tap the wireless network name associated with your TELUS wireless gateway
- Enter your wireless password when prompted
Note: If you’ve forgotten your wireless network name or password and need help retrieving it, you may need to.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience